Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy?

All right here's for Brynn, Becky, Kelsie, and Carey.... You all wanted me to get a blog.... so now I have one.... I don't know how often I will post but I'll try to do it.

So as you all probably know... I switched rooms.. I am now in what used to be David and Preston's room...I took wallpaper down, painted it light green, and I'm now on to Decorating!!! The decorating is all according to the chair I recovered...YES I RECOVERED ..Mom helped me only with the two sewing parts.. This chair....So I (with some help from mom) made a really cute headboard... and mom is making me a really cute quilt. So now I need to hang all my stuff on the walls.... so saturday...after Preston's baptism me, Kelsie, and Becky went to Goodwill and were randomly looking and found these:There were a lot more... but these were my favorite.. They are also kind of weird but...They're owls...(Becky-you need to let me know when you want me to come clean your carpets.) So..we found them... and I told them." I don't have anywhere to put them..." So off we went to look for some shelves...we were successful...we found these....I'm going to paint them...I'm not sure which color but...and then put my owls on them...so I'll show when i have them up.... Here's a picture of my headboard...I have a little table thingy too that I painted white but right now it is REALLY messy..so...I'll put pictures up of my quilt too when it's done..

12 comments:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

YAY!!! Leann has blog..... and if you want any pics to put up of you in the process of your room I have them. I haven't put any up of the flower border..... so if you want them, I got them of while you were glueing the rhinestones in the middle!

Brynn P. said...

WOO HOO!!! My favorite sister of them all!! lol
Hey how did you make the headboard??? I have some of that beaded board stuff and maybe i could make me one!?

PS I LOVE that chair you recovered. I really wanted to steal it when I left az!!

Nanna said...

Yay on new blog! You gonna have to keep up the updates on the Guthries! I love your new room! It is small but I think it's a perfect size :-)

Becky said...

yay for leann!! i'm glad our bugging you made you get a blog!! :) you're room is TO DIE FOR CUTE!! i'm so jealous. i can't wait for them to see your bedspread--it rocks! well this week will be fun with no trav LOL!

Becky said...

oh and funny how your blog matches your chair/room! haaha. soo cute!

Becky said...

hi my name is becky an im the meanest person ever

Nanna said...

I'm wondering if that last comment by Becky was written by Travis... lol

Brynn P. said...

so the headboard is glued to the wall then??

Becky said...

UMM..YA TRAV WROTE THAT COMMENT. HAHA. HE READ THAT COMMENT ABOUT HIM LEAVING! HAHA.

Nanna said...

I knew it!!

shabbyscrapper said...

hi leann...it is aunt jenny! welcome to blogworld. are you ready to become an addict? i love your new room and i am totally impressed at how much of the work you did yourself. you girls are all so talented...just like your mother! you are so lucky to have a mom who will share her talents with you!
i will keep stalking you and can't wait to see more pics of the room remodel!
love ya, jenny

Yee said...

OMG i didn't know you had a blog?! sweeetttt!!!!!!! ^^ now i can see whats up with u also :) u rock babe lovin the room i need to see it for real when i come over next time lol! i wish i could redecorate my room i just have too much crud that i can't do it :( We should do scrapbooking like in 2 weeks or so when i come up more often :) oo and target's one dollar thingy has scrapbooking stuff need to get some of that ^^