Monday, July 28, 2008

sunday...and before

This is from..Monday..I think.
This is my mom's laundry/sewing/etsy production room. This picture is from mine and Kelsie's mess...

A before picture from my "scrabble" tile pendants..

After I put the glaze on...These are the ones I was sooo excited about...that actually worked!!


On Sunday Yee came with us to Grandma's house and when we came home she scrapbooked with me and Kelsie..this our mess..

It was sooo much fun!! (You'll have to come again Yee and scrapbook more)
So yeah that was my sunday and the week before..
Happy Monday!!

8 comments:

Brynn P. said...

CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!!!

Yee said...

WOOOOO scrapbooking! It was sooo nice :) thanks for staying there and being my guide lol! Will definitely do some more over there ^^

Becky said...

HOw fun!!Your pendants are turning out so cute!!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

cute pendants!! and they're for necklaces...now i'm wi'ya!

i love doing crafts, scrapn', but i do dread the cleanup- it always takes more time than the actual project!! my kitchen table is disaster zone when i scrap & sew...therefore, jon gets nervous when he sees my sewing machine out!

Laura Blue said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Too bad I'm not there to join in the fun. I want that Volcom one! So cute!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Well those look so cute. How fun!

shabbyscrapper said...

wow, you guys have been busy little beavers! never a dull moment around there. all the projects look like so much fun...good luck with all your business ventures! you girls are so lucky to have a mom that is not only mega creative, but is willing to share that passion with you!

Guthrie's said...

I love your blog! You are so crafty & creative. It's fun to see your new room, all the stuff you canned and your pendants are way cute! I had to laugh about the quick trip cups. You know you really might need those. Keep blogging.