Friday, September 26, 2008

sorry..

okay...so honestly i was going to do an Oregon post.... but it would be a rerun... so I'm going to do an "elsie inspired" blog... elsie was my scrapbook hero.... I'm slowly forgiving her for resigning at ki memories... her blog is in my firend list as 'love, elsie'..... first let me just say that my computer broke and i didn't have anything to blog about so.... first off, I became a teenager because i got a cell phone.... yes, a teenager... i also got a zune from yee...(thanks again yee!!).... i know..i know... i'm spoilt.. any way...here goes my real blog...

my obsessions :
(recently)

i love love love to paint

I started with watercolor... then went to acrylics... and then tim gave me an oil set and have been pretty much absessed ever since...
this is the most recent one i've started..

my first oil painting ever..

after i paint my room usually is very messy with all of my painting stuff for a while after...
i love to get new paintbrushes!! i don't know why...

And my very recent fondness is for sewing

i did pants and bags for humanitarian aid..

I'm so very obsessed with robots right now...

i drew these during church.... it occupied me the whole time..

I've come to the conclusion that the reason i like to sew and paint is because i can listen to music without getting yelled at.... i love music...

4 comments:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

I LOVE the robot!! I think it is soo dang cute and so "Elsie-ish" YOU need to start sewing more with our etsy Leann, it is sooo much fun!!! and some of the stuff is SO easy!! (THEN you wouldn't have to clip threads anymore!! lol)

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

You are so funny! I love reading your blog and I'm so glad you finally updated- FINALLY!!!!
I too love to paint. I wish you lived here and I'd sign you up for Leesie's art class. They are learning real art technique and it's so cool to see her art masterpeices that she finished. Very cute robot! (naughty to be doing it at church tho!)

Becky said...

oh leann your too cute! i'm glad your finally finding some hobbies you like! (instead of shopping!) it's fun to see the things you make and come up with! makes me proud! :) your paintings are great--i always wanted to learn to paint! see ya!

Becky said...

you need to update first of all! you stinkbug! and it's picnik.com it's free and super easy! it's fun!