Thursday, August 14, 2008

boring post..

Yesterday me and my mom went to a high school....why? because we registered me to go... today was my first day... it was good.. despite the fact i have NO friends there...and i can only wear gray denim, black, white, or khaki.... it was good..it supposed to be so i can get a year done in half the time.. so we'll see how long I'll be there.... I'll be there at least for one semester ( regular school semester).. which there is two semesters...kind of.. I'm happy to be back in school.. with homework and interacting with real people sitting in front of me... although the classes are like way easy and half the kids are really noisy... and in each class it's me and two other white people... in one class i think it's three other white people... but.. I only have three classes and there each one and a half hour long.. with a 45 minute lunch... so it starts at 8 and I get done at 1:10.. It's AWESOME!!! Anywho... it's lots of fun and there is only a tiny bit of homework.. so it's all good.. anyway i know this was boring but I'll try to post again soon about more exciting things... so happy thursday!!

9 comments:

Laura Blue said...

where are you going to school? it doesn't sound too bad. short time there and short semester.. good deal! have fun and i hope you meet some peeps soon. good luck!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

yay!!! you're in real school!!! go you! and good luck with meeting some friends...is it Skyline?

Nanna said...

See? Schools are fun, right, Leann? lol More than anything it's nice to have set schedule, you know. Get up same time and get out of school same time! Especially you are out at 1!! Rest of the day, you can do whatever you want ;-) Like baby-sit for me. HOW FUN!! lol

Guthrie's said...

This is Rhonda. I took some online classes over the summer, and I totally know how you feel. I'm taking a regular english class right now and I have learned all the material 2 times already! I learned the stuff in my AA english class last year, and on my online class. It is so boring! The kids in my class are pretty dumb too! I can't concentrate because they think they are so funny and crack stupid jokes all the time! Too bad you aren't at Mesa High. We would have a blast together! I hope school ends up ok for you! Later!

~Rhonda~

Becky said...

so did ya go to school today or are you still feeling icky???

and i think trav doesn't care if you get a phone...for texting...lol! it will be so fun! maybe next time i'm in town k?..see ya sometime.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

I actually took the pictures in my neighbor's backyard! LOL funny, eh!? I like the way they turned out.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

oh, I have so many pics from the lame forest (I mean, the redwood forest). LOL I think it's awesome- can't believe you and Brett were so unimpressed. oh well. anyways lots of the beach and some video. I need to email the pics for you and the video I think I'll have to send on a dvd or something.

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Leann, you need to post!!! It has been awhile!!! Tell about your cell phone, school, our experience, and oregon and Brynn's!!! Pretend it is your journal, just that everyone can read it...lol

Brynn P. said...

you should post pictures of your paintings!!! I want to see